This easy-to-follow video tutorial is a fabulous and playful way to get started with textile art.
ENTER A WORLD OF TEXTILE ART
Online tutorials and membership community, curated by artist Ellie Hipkin
Explore new techniques, share inspiration and grow in confidence as you create beautiful pieces of textile art.
Choose online courses and tutorials if you want:
- to learn the essential skills of textile art
- to work through pre-recorded sessions whenever suits you
- to pick and choose your topics
- to enjoy peaceful time devoted to creativity
Choose membership if you want:
- to join an online community of textile art lovers
- to improve your wellbeing by committing to regular creative projects
- to take your skills to the next level through idea-sharing, demos, Q&As and feedback
About Ellie Hipkin, curator of Flourish
Textile art saved my life.
It’s how I coped with unthinkable loss, and how I draw on the calming power of nature. After a decade working in fashion, this expressive and tactile art form is now at the heart of what I do.
I sell my embroidered paintings, prints, cushions, scarves and notebooks around the world, and have the enormous joy of passing on my favourite skills and techniques as a teacher, and as curator of Flourish Textile Art Hub.
Join a short course or follow a tutorial
What to be part of a thriving textile art community?
If you are an experienced textile artist and would love to engage with like-minded people and receive creative prompts to inspire your work, come and join our Flourish Club!